We are looking for strongly motivated BDRs across the whole UK & Ireland. They need to be able to dedicate at least 3 days a week for the job, going to talk with different businesses about their current Card Terminal provider and the benefits of switching to another market leading payment provider. The ideal candidates need to have:
– the right to work in the UK as self-employed;
– a minimum of 3 days a week dedicated to the job;
– strong communication and organizational skills;
– fluency in English is a must;
– 1 year sales or business development experience (would be a plus, but not a must);
– great manners, attention to details and customer service experience are mandatory;
– an impressive will to learn, succeed, and be the best version of themselves.
Group training sessions and one on one will be provided on a regular basis and full overview about the company, once you pass the interview stage.
This is a very good opportunity for young folks (and not only) to make a lot more than just pocket money every single week. Ultimately, your goal is to create definite* appointments that will generate sales. For every definite* appointment you will be paid £50 and if that generates a sale, 5% of its value will be added on top. E.g.: You generate 3 appointments per week, out of which 2 generated £3000 each, in sales; therefore, your weekly salary would be 3 x £50 + (£6000 x 5%), which is £450. Hey, not bad for a part-timer**, right?! And this is rather an average example.
If you think you might be a good fit for the position, then please send your resume to email@example.com
Only the short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
* – definite appointment is an appointment in which a prospect has confirmed verbally AND via email/telephone the time, date, and place of the meeting. Anything else will not be taken into consideration.
** – please keep in mind that this job is commission based. There is no fixed salary. So the more you work, the more you earn 🙂
NOTE: this job requires a minimum of three days per week! Please, do not apply if you would rather use that time for something else! Thank you!